>>> Latest News & Updates >>>
WHAT’S NEXT? Programs Attributes
View Our Tailored Individualized Care Plans and
See What’s New!
Where Mental Health Becomes Mental Wellness
Call Us Today > 404.200.1925
What the Cottages Offers
The Cottages on Mountain Creek offers:
- 24/7 Residential Treatment Program (Mental Health)
- Transitional Independent Living (Mental Health and Sober Living)
- Neuro-behavioral Day Programming (Intensive Out-Patient)
- Bright Path Psycho-Educational Out-Patient Addiction Program
- The Therapy ConneXion (Individual Therapy Sessions)
Clients are admitted with the goal of regaining self-worth and self-reliance with re-integration back into society. Our therapists and counselors are readily available to welcome potential clients and their families to address any and all questions and concerns regarding how our services can help guide our clients through the process…
The Cottages on Mountain Creek accepts professional and non-professional referrals to our psychiatric (neuro-behavioral) programs from a variety of sources.
Families, self-referrals and friends are also welcome to send referrals.
The Admission Process starts with documentation of the clients needs. This is followed by a tour of the facility, as well as review of recent medical records. The clinical team can then determine which program is the best “fit” for the client. Programming is individualized to support…