See What’s Developing
Program Features >>>
The Cottages on Mountain Creek and Bright Path Program are pleased to announce the following milestones:
- Accredited by the Joint Commission.
- 4th year Medical Resident Rotation with a Teaching Hospital in the metro area.
- Documented and Outcome-Driven Programs with Quality Measures.
- Programming is tailored to the client.
- Clients join in on a Participation Contract.
- Portions of our Program are reimbursed Out-of-Network, Medicare Approved, and/or Tri-Care Approved.
Updated Programming >>>
Over the last two years, we have accomplished the following program additions and/or enhancements:
- All Programs are Reimbursed Out-of-Network
- Bright Path Out-Patient Drug and Alcohol Program is Medicare Approved (State Licensed)
- Bright Path is pending In-Network approval from a major insurance company (more to come).
- The IOP program is now also approved by Tri-Care.
- Bright Path PHP is now accepting clients and is pending Tri-Care and Medicare Approval.
- The Out-Patient Drug and Alcohol Program is approved by Medicare and Out-of-Network.
- 55+ Cognitive Neuro-Behavioral Program for older adults and seniors (cognitive behavioral, memory care disorders and addictive disorders). Portions of the programming are approved for reimbursement.
Dr. Jeffrey Rausch (psychiatrist / addictionologist) oversees the Out-Patient Drug and Alcohol Program.
Housing Additions >>>
Successfully completing and licensure of our second Residential Treatment Home (24/7) for higher level of care (total of 16 licensed beds).
Team Additions >>>
Jessica Zollinger, R.N. (CNO)
and Sarah Tyser, R.N.
have recently joined our professional staff.
Soothing Environment >>>
- Healthy meals (primarily organic and (95%) sugar free. Our gardens include 20 raised
organic vegetable and herb gardens.
- Our outdoor gardens include a Physical Therapy Garden, PTSD Garden (spring) and Yoga Pavilion Garden (May 2022).
- More Gardens to come…
Stay Tuned for more GOOD NEWS about
Our Programming and Advancements
View Our Innovative Programs